페이지

2013년 12월 13일 금요일

Christian Louboutin, red soles



Christian Louboutin is the designer behind the red-soles shoes. 

Known for his incredibly sexy pumps and high heeled sandals,
Christian Louboutin began incorporating red soles into his shoe designs in 1992, 
when he borrowed a bottle of nail polish from an assistant and painted the black soles on a pair of shoes red.



You can see more Louboutin's new shoes images. 


Like him, I tried to make the black soles red by painting those via nail polish,
following these video.






I used half of the MODI nail polish on one side.
The last cut is a comparison shot with before painting.

In my case, I had difficulty in painting the bottom evenly
through nail polish.

So I tried to painting the opposite side with color spray.


I painted the sole several times
and I was satisfied with the result in part.
However, taking off the tape I realized that I can't wear this shoes anymore.
Look at this pic below.

Even, the color is different from previous one...
In my conclusion, look out when you decide DIY.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기