페이지

2013년 12월 13일 금요일

Slip-on sneakers

I introduce Celine slip-on sneakers and how to reform your uninspiring slip-on.

There are many slip-on sneakers released in market.
1-Vans// 2-Common Projects// 3-Tory burch// 4-Aldo// 5-Givenchy// 6-McQ// 7-Vince Blair// 8-Celine

Among them, I like Celine one.


The bottom of the Celine slip-on shoes is thick so it's so comfortable.
And the color and fabric is simple
so the style is easy for the non-fashion-devout. 
You can wear them with black or leather jeans or skirts.
(Celine slip-on sneakers with trendy check pattern)


The slip-on sneakers trend is actually more of a rehashed trend than an upcoming trend.
When I was in high school I had similar one which is only 5,000 Won.
Remembering at that time, I find materials related to reform the slip-on sneakers.


You can attach some fabric
or some images from magazines,

and paint it.


(Beaded sneakers)
Next posting, I will post studs shoes in detail.
Thank you for reading:)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기